Crown Commercial Service (CCS) Records Management framework was primarily developed to deliver procurement savings to the UK public sector. It also supports the protection of front-line services and reduces costs to taxpayers. Framework customers receive a competitive solution for off- and on-site records management including:
- document storage and cataloguing
- scanning, archiving and digital storage
- bulk transfers
- storage audit
- file cleaning and review
What are the benefits of the framework?
Large organisations can expect to save 15-30% via the CCS framework – this is based on experience in comparing rates and delivering strong operational efficiencies to organisations using the framework over the past four years.
- Value. The framework rates have been benchmarked in the past 12 months, and are proven to be best value.
- Easy Access. A direct-award option for off-site storage is designed to enable public sector organisations to access these rates without a lengthy and costly procurement process.
- Rapid Delivery. You can contract within 4 weeks and start using services immediately.
- Bespoke Public Sector IT Focus. The framework uses a purpose-designed modern records management system with data stored and backed up in the UK.
- Quality Assurance. The framework features agreed and enforced contractual terms for non-performance and unforeseen incidents.
- Service level agreement. The framework offers quality services and includes stringent service levels.
Find out more about the records and information challenges facing the public sector with a new Iron Mountain whitepaper.